Agri Clinic Product Categories

Agri Nematode

Agri Nematode

Special prize

₹630.00 /

1 L



Agri Nematode is a biological fungicide by using strain of the naturally occurring entomopathogenic fungus Paecilomyces lilacinus. This product fights nematode, utilizing mycelia fragments and spores of the fungus to infect, parasitize, and eliminate eggs and young adults of various phytophagous nematode species. Agri Nematode’s chemical composition includes a minimum of 1.50% Paecilomyces lilacinus spores (1x108 CFUs/ml), coupled with a growth medium featuring osmotic stabilizers and dispersal agents, constituting the remaining 98.50%. The mode of action of Agri Nematode is contact with its host, Paecilomyces lilacinus generates a dense mycelium that produces spores in long chains, initiating the invasion process.


Agri Nematode finds application across a diverse range of crops, including arecanut, vegetables, fruits, and more. It effectively controls economically significant nematodes like root-knot nematodes, burrowing nematodes, cyst nematodes, and lesion nematodes, contributing to increased crop productivity. Target pests for Agri Nematode include root-knot nematodes, reniform nematodes, cyst nematodes, golden cyst nematodes, citrus nematodes, and lesion nematodes. To apply, farmers can mix 2-3 ml per liter of water for seed treatments/drip irrigation/FYM/soil application. For individual plants (using 2 ml or 2 grams per liter of water). Agri Nematode emerges as a potent product for farmers combating nematode infestations while promoting healthier and more productive crops.



Amruth Organics

Effective against

Root - knot, Reniform, Cyst, Golden cyst, Citrus and Lesion nematode

Organic/ Inorganic



Paecilomyces lilacinus sp., Growth Media & Dispersal agent

Available form


Solubility in Water


Method of application

Foliar spray

Application dosage

4 ml/ Ltr of water

Suitable crops

All crops